Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability
, and insights
. Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end - keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
The Data Protection Group drives the product strategy, roadmap, and engineering delivery of the Veritas products, which includes NetBackup, APTARE, Backup Exec, Enterprise Vault (EV), EV.cloud, eDiscovery platform, and Veritas SaaS Backup.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are the only company that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas is currently looking for motivated Program Managers who not only "do" but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.What you will be doing
What skills, experience & education you need as a team member to succeed
- Drive critical company initiatives (e.g. product releases and special projects)
- Lead and engage cross functional teams to deliver on initiatives
- Ensure that all cross functional teams in Veritas are enabled to be successful with the product launch
- Drive discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Manage multiple programs and cross functional teams at one time
- Be a champion for appropriate enterprise project governance with a keen eye on both oversight and agility
- Ensure timely, relevant and accurate data to leaders and team members to aid in quick decisions and insight into specific areas of focus
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks
- Be a conduit for communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Help meet and maintain company and team KPIs and metrics
- 8+ years' experience in a Program Management role
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- Enterprise software experience
- Agile hybrid delivery experience; experience extending or modifying methodologies is a plus
- Strong communication skills (oral, verbal and listening) as well as the ability to influence key decision makers and understand their points of view
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience providing context and clarity, while minimizing overhead
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!