CEQUENS is a leading cloud communication platform, servicing more than 1200 enterprises worldwide, including Google, Telegram and Alibaba. The company offers Omni-Channel communication API’s that enable businesses to communicate with their customers in real-time via messaging services, and voice. As a Pricing Manager in the SaaS industry, you will be responsible for managing the pricing strategy to promote growth and profitability within the organization. The ideal candidate should be a subject matter expert who is capable of delivering the resources and data that our teams require to provide the most compelling offers to our customers.
- Build the pricing function from the ground up according to the CPAAS and SAAS business model best practices.
- Develop pricing strategies to promote growth and profitability.
- Create detailed, complex financial and analytic models to forecast and analyze revenue performance, marketing efficiencies, and pricing optimization
- Develop procedures for comparing pricing performance to internal strategies and contracts and provide data-driven suggestions for margin stability and expansion.
- Manage the process for handling requests for special pricing, including escalation and feedback loops with relevant departments.
- Analyze price change requests from the sales team by evaluating margin impact, potential incremental volume, and competitor price levels
- Track market trends and keeping up to date on prices set by competitors
- Develop pricing models and make recommendations based on data analysis.
- Collaborate with customers and cross-functional teams to determine pricing solutions that meet their needs.
- Communicate pricing strategies to executive and departmental teams.
- Monitor and report on pricing metrics, such as revenue and profitability.
- Continuously improve pricing tools, systems and processes.
- Attractive pay package
- Mobile allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Personal loans
- Flexible hours
- Social activities
- Training & development
CEQUENS is a leading cloud communication platform that provides Omni-Channel communication API’s enabling enterprises and developers to communicate with their customer base worldwide. CEQUENS’ proprietary Communication Platform leverages SMS, Voice, Push Notification, email, and Chat Apps APIs that is scalable, secure, reliable, and trusted by more than 1200 enterprises worldwide.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, or related field.
- 5+ years experience in pricing strategy or management.
- Knowledge of cloud SaaS business models and pricing strategies.
- Highly analytical and experienced in data analysis and interpretation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and pricing tools.