About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
About Gray Digital Media (GDM):
It's no secret that our industry is changing rapidly. The Gray Digital Media Sales team is tasked with keeping our station's sales staff in-the-know and on-the-streets selling. This position is fast-paced, challenging, strategic and rewarding.
We are looking for people who are self-starters and are interested in leading and developing great sales people. You must be comfortable with handling big accounts, strategic decisions and sometimes campaign issues, from start to finish. You must be confident with change and handle opposition, as any position in sales requires. This is a "remote" position.
The Manager of Premier Accounts position is fast-paced and always changing. From working directly with local stations in our 100+ markets to being client facing with Gray's most complex and high-profile accounts, while presenting both digital and broadcast solutions.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Manage team of sales leaders
• Work with stations on top tier clients
• Help local sellers increase product knowledge and campaign management skills
• Client facing sales meetings and presentations
• Keeping team and revenue reporting organized
• Station Visits
• Periodically assist with station sales meetings
• Assist the corporate training team in their digital curriculum and training
• Keeping stations on track to budget
• Campaign reporting translation
• Develop client and station strategy
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
• Proficient with Microsoft suite of products - Excel, Word, and PPT ect.
• Proficient with Google suite of products - Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides ect.
• Superior multitasking and management skills. Able to work cross-functionally and handle multiple requests daily
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
Interested applicants may go to , you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter and references(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal) Gray Digital Media/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company Additional Info: Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior by the first workday.