My Client is a specialist Search and Social Marketing agency based just outside Hertford in Hertfordshire.
They have a great opportunity to join their team (either remote or local candidates are welcome!) - remote candidates will be required to come into the office 1/2 times a month. A candidate who can DRIVE would be preferred due to location of the office.
Reporting into Paid Media Manager, this role involves development, implementation & management of PPC strategies for a portfolio of clients.
* Lead and develop PPC strategies and campaigns that deliver against the clients' overall business objectives.
* Accountable for the quality of the work being produced across their portfolio of clients ensuring work produced is of the highest possible standard.
* Meet and exceed client expectations based upon set KPI and objectives.
* Develop senior relationships with key stakeholders.
* Deliver weekly reports & present monthly and quarterly reviews.
* Keep up to date with the latest PPC and Paid Social developments.
* Identify opportunities and up-sell products and services to clients.
* Actively support on new business pitches with forecasting & pitch material.
* Improve processes and time management/efficiencies.
* Run PPC training sessions.
Operational skills required
* High levels of competency in presentation, both written and verbal.
* Ability to communicate confidently and succinctly to clients at the most senior level.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrate that you understand your client's brand, objectives and that your work and behaviour reflects this.
* Ability to work under own direction and as part of a team.
* Strong presentation skills to senior management level.
* Time management skills and close adherence to deadlines.
* Solid understanding of PPC channel as a result of 2-3 years experience.
* Ability to identify campaign opportunities to improve account performance.
* Fully GAP qualified & accredited in all department tools & platforms including Paid Social.
* Experience in using bid management software - Marin, Kenshoo, Double Click etc.
* Basic knowledge of other digital marketing channels in particular SEO.
* The ability to work with and analyse data, in order to inform strategies.
* Passed or in-date Google Fundamentals exam.
* Knowledge of advanced level PPC areas including:
* Budget and bid management
* Adwords Scripts and Automations
* Keyword research
* Ad copy and Landing Page optimisation
* Feed optimisation methods