Job Description - PostgreSQL DBA - Remote
As a PostgreSQL Database Administrator, you will be a key leader on our team that helps us evolve our database technologies and solutions. Responsibilities:
- Configure, monitor, and improve PostgreSQL databases.
- Assist development teams with database design.
- Troubleshoot database performance and data issues.
- Design and implement database security best practices.
- Implement industry-wide best practices around database administration.
- Design and implement database backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Design and implement database maintenance procedures.
- 5+ years of relational database administration experience.
- Engineering degree, related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of PostgreSQL functionality and features.
- Experience troubleshooting database and SQL performance issues.
- Experience working collaboratively with application development teams to implement solutions.
- Experience working in a high-volume transaction environment and with very large database objects.
- Experience administering PostgreSQL databases in a private cloud environment.
- Experience automating database schema updates via CI/CD pipeline.
- provided by Dice