We're seeking enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors to join our growing Schilling-verse team. Your role involves connecting directly with consumers at samplings and events to promote Schilling brands, such as Excelsior Imperial Ciders and VIDA MATÉ. The ideal candidate thrives in front of people, excels in event execution, and is passionate about creating loyal fans. As a Brand Ambassador, you'll facilitate liquid-to-lips experiences, from pouring cider and yerba maté samples at local stores to assisting in large-scale sponsorship events.
Join us in our fun, creative, and productive workplace, and bring your craft beverage passion to Schilling Cider!
** Schilling Cider is an Equal Opportunity Employer **
- Represent Schilling Cider in a professional manner, maintaining an orderly appearance, being punctual, and being communicative.
- Passionately deliver product knowledge and interact with consumers.
- Request and/or pick up any related event gear or necessary product from distribution center
- Meet with the Field Marketing Coordinator regularly to discuss event logistics, product drops, important developments, and other updates with the product and/or Company
- Share regular consumer feedback with Field Marketing Coordinator through end of shift event recaps
- Comfortable driving a company vehicle if necessary
- Maintenance, storage, and care for all required event materials
- Be an advocate for a safe working environment for themselves as well as other Event Staff.
- Must be 21+ years of age
- ServSafe license, OLCC, etc. Is required
- Weekend availability is required
- Commitment expectation of at least one shift per week.
- Owns a vehicle that can transport event gear/supplies and has a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must understand and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and maintain all permits and certifications required for serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Physical Requirements: Ability to safely lift a minimum of 60 lbs. Ability to work inside and outside in all weather conditions for periods of up to 10 hours. Ability to bend and kneel frequently. Endurance to work an entire shift on foot.
- Lead by example and take initiative; be outgoing and approachable
- Be self-driven and self-motivated
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Be an energetic, organized, and a motivated problem solver
- Exemplify the company’s values while representing our brands
- Ask for help when needed
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or consumer-facing role
- Food/beverage industry knowledge is preferred