A Little About Us:
Making fans - That’s what we’re all about! Since our humble beginnings in 2011, these two words have driven Big Viking Games to become the successful company it is today. We are focused on making our mark by building awesome free-to-play mobile and social games.
We believe that each Viking is unique and brings exponential value to the company. In return, we provide Vikings with the opportunity to solve problems through continuous learning and fostering feedback, ultimately mastering their craft. By investing in our Vikings and in new technologies, we can continue our success for years to come.
The Nitty Gritty:
Big Viking Games is seeking a Player Support Specialist to provide resolutions to a wide range of customer concerns.
This will initially be a 6 month contract with option to renew or possibility of being a full time employee.
You will be the first line of contact between the player and our development team, investigating issues that broadly range from billing concerns to general feedback. You’ll work closely with our developers to identify key issues experienced by our community, and work to identify potential resolutions. The Player Support Specialist will be remote in Ontario.
- Manage customer support issues by providing solutions, often within a time limit to ensure the customer is satisfied.
- Learn to understand and identify customer needs or desires in order to recommend solutions.
- Strong written support experience and skills to correspond with customers via email
- Strong understanding of our games and their features
- Strong understanding of tools
- Strong understanding of our player cohorts
- Responding and resolving our customer support issues by all support channels
- Responding and resolving varied and complex inquiries which may include:
- Billing issues on multiple platforms
- Game issues
- General Inquiries
- Generic technical issues
- Create, monitor and summarize Player insight metrics and templates.
- Investigate and validates issues for our development team and our players
- Log in issues
- Payment issues
- Asset issues
- Game feature issues
- Toxic behavior
Become a Viking:
Does the idea of working for a gaming company doing what you love every day sound exciting? Great, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your resume and cover letter.
Big Viking Games is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.Requirements
The Must Haves:
- 4+ year Salesforce Experience as a User, Admin level preferred
- Zendesk experience
- Excellent written communication skills both written and verbal, along with the ability to deliver information in an empathetic manner
- Professional business English
- Enthusiasm for engaging passionate fans on subjects they’re experts in (even though you’re not)
- 5+ years providing CSR experience in technical product and gaming product is preferred
- Technically proficient
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with mastery in multi-tasking
- Strong documentation skills
- Critical analysis / data analysis skills
- Good stress management skills, dealing with unhappy players
- Post-secondary education or a mix of education and relevant work experience
- Ability to work autonomously in a remote environment
Nice to Haves:
- Salesforce Experience, Administrative level preferred
- setting up templates, reports and dashboards
- Zendesk Expert User level preferred
- Passion for online games
- Technical support experience
- Leadership experience as a mentor or team lead
- Confluence, Jira & G-suite
- CSR Process optimization