Growing division of world-renowned high technology company. Great opportunity to work with other very talented people using the latest technologies. They are involved with software, cloud, security, networking, machine learning, data analytics, etc. in their high performance, secure and lightweight software agent that runs on various platforms. This provides intelligent security, data center monitoring, real-time analytics, etc.
Solid compensation package includes base, sizable bonus, generous RSU's and benefits.
You are an ideal candidate if you have a solid background in Linux, Networking and Systems development. But above all, you will succeed with us by having a strong appetite to learn and a high sense of ownership a commit to quality.
* Strong CS foundation (algorithms, data-structures, etc.)
* Experience with networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, load-balancing, etc.)
* Experience with using and debugging Linux environments
* BS degree in CS
* High attention to detail and insistence on quality
* Self-motivation to learn
YOU ARE AHEAD IF YOU HAVE
* Debugging skills and familiarity with code debugging tools
* Experience with C/C++, Python and Go
* Experience with Configuration management tools such as Ansible/Terraform
* Experience with hypervisor technologies such as KVM and libvirt
* Experience with public cloud providers such as AWS/Azure/GCP/OCI
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* MS degree in CS