Xpertise are currently helping one of the largest and most exciting consultancies in the UK fill a Platform Engineer role (Azure, Python, SQL, ARM). Here you will be working with some of the most experienced engineers in the country and will have the opportunity to learn some unique skills from them.
The end client is a public sector government agency and therefore you will require BPSS clearance and be eligible for SC clearance.
The assignment is initially 6-months but it is likely this will be extended.
You will be:
- Designing and building infrastructure components to support data pipelines.
- Managing, Supporting, Maintaining and Improving the infrastructure, automation, continuous integration system and release process for the platform.
- Evaluating and recommending new technologies which may improve the service
Technologies needed are:
- Azure DevOps (including components and networking)
- ARM Templates
- Scripting using either Powershell, Python or Bash
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure dashboards/monitoring
It would be a plus to have experience using Databricks and Data warehousing concepts
The role is fully remote
Paying up to £450 per day inside IR35
If you're interested, give me a call on the details below or apply directly.