PHP Software Engineer MOSTLY REMOTE!
My client , based in Birmingham is looking to hire 3 PHP Software Engineers with a range of experience to join their team.
Due to a incredibly successful 12 months, they are looking to expand the team based in amazing offices in Birmingham city centre. Though you can of course choose to work more remotely, in which case you will only need to be in the office circa 1 day a week.
These roles will see you working in team of high performance PHP software developers / Engineers who focus on creating excellent bug free and reusable core for a range of complex solutions and applications. Working as part of the Software Development team, the software engineer will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of internal software, API's, websites and customer portals.
Your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* To design, implement, test, document, maintain and support bespoke software to meet the needs of the business.
* Working with others in the development team and internal stake holders, as well as some external clients and service providers.
* Knowledge transfer and helping other members of the team learn and grow.
* Undertake some basic system's administration and DevOp's relating to development server maintenance and assistance with deployment related tasks.
The ideal candidate will have experience of :
* OO PHP >= 5.6
* HTML5 /CSS3
* MySQL and / or PostgreSQL
* Basic Linux command line
* Awareness with (H)MVC frameworks
Any experience in PostrgreSQL / Laravel / 3RD party API's , Agile or AWS would be highly beneficial!
In return for your skills my client is looking to pay a competitive salary of between £25000 and £40000 plus benefits.
All interviews will be remote and with the exception of 2 days of onboarding will be a remote based role under current government guidelines
Appy today for immediate consideration!
Please note this role only open to applications currently living in the UK with the relevant Right To Work documentation
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.