We are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Associate Attorney to join our team in Southern California. As an associate you will work closely with our talented attorneys providing support before, during and after trials. This is an entry level position with training involved.
- Provide legal support to clients and trial assist attorneys
- Maintain client relationships
- Prepare legal reports and documents
- Interaction with expert witnesses to include conferences, drafting of expert reports and affidavits
- Attendance and preparation for depositions, mediations, hearings, and court appearances
- Work closely with Litigation Paralegals and Case Managers
- Law degree from a fully accredited law school
- An active member in good standing with the State Bar of California.
- 1+ years of Litigation experience (preferred).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong interest in Personal Injury Law.
- Self-starter driven by long-term career goals
- Superior writing and oral advocacy skills