A Highly Successful Venture Capitalist is seeking a polished, highly discreet individual to function as his Personal Assistant based in New York. This is a catch all role which will involve heavy communications, scheduling, vendor, and travel management. If you're a proactive, motivated individual eager who enjoys organizing an individual's life then this is the role for you.
This will be mostly remote work, but a local candidate is preferred as there will be some work from his home in Soho.
· Communications and schedule management
· Arrange family travel, both domestic and international
· Coordinate personal appointments as well as assist with errands and meal planning
· Oversee the home, ensuring everything is kept running and up to date, stocking supplies/food, managing deliveries
· Oversee special events, such as dinners, holiday celebrations, and vacation planning
· Fully manage his documentation system - handling all bills, taxes, insurance and expenses
· Ability to organize and track financials and family investments, manages lists and spreadsheets, and document management
· Collaborate with Founder's associates at his office, as well as lawyers, accountants, building supervisors etc.
What we're looking for:
· Previous experience in a similar personal support role for busy individual
· Demonstrated understanding of what it takes to make an Principles life run smoothly
· Ability to assist with the household and properties - vendors, maintenance, cleaning, organization, etc.
· Technical expertise in Google Suite and Mac products
· Strong attention to detail and articulate communication skills
· Ability to balance several active competing priorities while working independently
· Proactive, diligent, and ability to see details to the big picture
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.