Position: Performance Media Director - Remote - Full Time Opportunity
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Starts: Interviewing Now
Lifestyle brand is seeking a Performance Media Director.
Reporting into the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing all paid channels including: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google, Bing and media publishers. Your main focus will be to increase scale and improve KPIs of paid media campaigns through creative thinking, A/B testing, applying industry-specific/product-level knowledge and data-driven methodology.
- 5+ years of experience managing paid media campaigns especially paid social ads across Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Experience managing at least $2MM in annual budget for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest ads
- Experience managing and working with teams and agencies to manipulate and optimize media to help facilitate business strategies
- Experience with lead generation acquisition models
- Proven track record with campaign build outs/tests and strong understanding of optimization strategies to maximize growth
- Ability to operate DCM or other ad serving platforms - A Plus!
- Expert knowledge of Excel, must be able to build pivot tables, pro forma models and compile ad hoc reports to communicate key results and performance drivers
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics or a similar platform, must be able to run and conduct attribution modeling
- Excellent time management and verbal/written skills
- Highly detail oriented, must thrive in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Own paid media P&L across all channels ensuring revenue, ROI, gross margin and KPIs are met
- Develop short and long term campaign expansion strategies and execute daily tactics that increase traffic, revenue and margins
- Manage paid media campaign planning, implementation, workflow management, performance monitoring and conversion optimization
- Quarterly and monthly forecasting, performance projections and media budgeting
- Design and execute A/B tests on creative and landing pages to optimize performance
- Conduct competitive analysis and SWOT on competitors and new opportunities
- Stay current with all industry trends to apply evolving paid media strategies
Reply with your resume, detailing (3) reasons why you're qualified to be considered for this full time opportunity.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: