My client is looking for PeopleSoft - Technical Consultant, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: PeopleSoft - Technical Consultant
Location: Stockholm, Sweden -- Can be based remote anywhere in EU
Rate: 40 Euros Per hour
Minimum 8+ years of hands-on functional experience in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 applications with full life cycle implementations and upgrades.
- Functional hands-on experience in Payroll, Base Benefits, recruit, Benefits Administration, Time Labor is a must.- Exposure to any of Global Payroll, Absence Management, Core HR, MSS, ESS, Workforce Admin, Recruiting/TAM, Compensation, eComp, eComp Manager, performance, Workforce Development, Position Management, Performance Management, Stock Administration, Directory Interface, HRMS Portal pack, eRecruit, eBenefits, Talent Acquisition, ePay, Fluids will be an added advantage
- Experience with Fluid functionality in 9.2
- Participated in fit/gap analyses when rolling over to new release functionality
- Preparation of functional design specifications or documents
- Build out test scenarios, and coordinate testing
- Experience with PS-Query is an added advantage. Working knowledge of Integration Broker preferred
- Worked with Oracle Support to open SR tickets and through to closure of the ticket
- Strong Communications and Time Management skills
- Very strong skills with Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Should have PeopleSoft technical with table structure along with should have some infra knowledge to connect with Sever activities
- Should be well versed to connect with Oracle OCI and SR Process for Quick solution
- Should have good learning capability moving from Oracle PeopleSoft to Oracle Cloud HCM roadmap.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it