Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic People Operations Specialist who will be the first point of contact for the People Operations team with a focus on delivering people centric initiatives, and ensuring HR processes are streamlined and accurate. This role will have exposure to all facets of HR, so you must be able to pivot quickly in our rapid growth environment with a positive attitude and passion to learn.
What you will do
- Document, implement and work to improve upon processes, procedures and programs relating to the team member lifecycle that you are working on to ensure we have adequate process documentation.
- Ensure the timely systems input of critical people impacts e.g. onboarding, reimbursements, notification of leave events, requests for data or information, verification of employment, personnel action notice (compensation, promotions and transfers), worker’s compensation, unemployment claims, offboarding.
- Document Control: Own the creation of team member documentation including contracts, amendments, employment agreements, and other documentation as required for new hires and internal transfers.
- Accountable for HRIS data including team member records and information changes such as promotions, terminations and transfers. Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of all people data both in the HRIS and ancillary systems.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for internal team member support providing self service resources and knowledge to answer or respond to internal team member inquiries.
- Develop, generate, and analyze data reporting, and auditing. Reconciling variances with cross functional teams. Provide people analytics to key stakeholders and make recommendations and validate the data.
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of internal team member requests, both individual and manager, for our People workflows in JIRA.
- Operate with our immigration vendor with preparing and filing applications for visas, green cards, naturalization, and other immigration related paperwork
- Champion of employee onboarding programs, including orientation, 30/60/90 day plans, buddy program, and new hire surveys.
- Compliance: Point of contact with auditors like SOX certification, SOC2, payroll, user audits, etc. Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2+ years of experience supporting businesses on a People team, preferably with experience in a remote or hybrid environment
- Understanding of local, multi-state, and federal employment laws and best practices
- Experienced in building strong and trusted relationships with all levels of staff
- Ability to organize, interpret and act on People data (attrition, engagement, etc.)
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with highly sensitive data
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
$79,200 - $79,200 a year
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy