Role: Pega Decisioning Developer/ Pega DSM
Duration: Long Term
Job Description ::
- Design and develop decisioning Strategies.
- Manange Propostion/Offer matrix.
- Design and manage ADM and predictive models.
- Responsible for development of agile stories as indicated by the lead.
- Responsible to make sure the changes are deployed successfully to higher environments.
- Act as a mentor to junior resources.
- Experience with Pega PRPC technologies.
- Experience working on Pega DSM (Decision Management).
- Experience on the ADM and predictive models
- Certifications : CSA/CPDC/CPMC
- Nice to have understanding of Inbound marketing.
- Good understanding of the Strategies and the proposition management.
- You will design logic for new and existing offers to customers, using tools that include Jira and the Pega
- Decision Service Management (DSM) function within the Pega Systems platform.
- Designing and deploying changes to new and existing offer logic.
- Working closely with the IT Development team, including consultants, to execute on offers.
- Tracking all changes using Jira and the Proposition Matrix master document.
- Project-managing, prioritizing, and scheduling the team's workstack by partnering with Marketing and IT to effectively balance business needs and IT requirements.
- Managing the triage process for offer validation issues during testing and troubleshooting.
- Serving as the logic team's single point of contact for triage, and working cross-functionally with testing and IT partners.
- You will leverage your working knowledge in business intelligence and analytics, as well as the use of predictive models. You will have or be able to quickly develop a technical understanding of logic design
- and development within the Pega PRPC Real Time Decisioning platform.
- Therefore you should understand ***'s technical environment, deployment process, testing regimes, and data-management processes.
- Experience in testing, business analysis, IT project management, and/or workflow development.
- Experience with SQL and XML.
- Experience in the Agile process and Jira.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Experience with a Campaign Management, Business Process Management, or Decisioning platform such as IBM Unica/Campaign/Interact, Salesforce, SAS RTIM, Teradata, Adobe, Oracle.
- Understanding of *** Wireless (Telecommunication) systems and how they work together to deliver and provision offers.
- Experience with the Pega Systems platform.
- Resource should be responsible for development of the QCs/defects/enhancements as indicated by the lead.
- Resource should be responsible to make sure the changes are deployed successfully to higher environments.
- Should be working closely with QA team to ensure the changes are tested properly.
Shravan | Sr.IT Recruiter
Xcelo Group Inc.
Contact by :
- provided by Dice