Amotec is currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Tax Specialist in the Cleveland, OH area. This role is with our client, a leader in the Healthcare Industry, ranked among the nation's best hospitals by U.S. News and World Report. This position is available Monday-Friday, 730am-4pm.
This Role Offers:
- Medical Benefits, Paid Time Off, Referral Bonus, Completion Bonus, Weekly Pay
- Must be local to Cleveland. Candidate can work remotely once they are completely trained, and there will be days when the contractor is required to be onsite.
- This positions requires ADP proficiency and an understanding of taxes; setting up new jurisdiction and register in those districts. ADP federal, state, local and unemployment. Bi-weekly and semi-monthly processing.
- Will review audit reports, adjust files, and register new states. Clean up of ADP system, pull down reports, handle testing in the ADP system, review ADP invoices, and research any tax notices.
- Individual will serve as backup to the Payroll Manager and payroll Systems Specialist.
- Prepares quarter and year end spreadsheets to validate the payroll totals to the KBace reports.
Other Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience of Executive Secretarial Support, preferably in Health Care Administration or Health Care Business.
- 2 years working knowledge of ADP, Kronos and Oracle HR/Payroll systems. Interface experience preferred.
- Experience with W2s, W-2Cs, and tax analysis required.
- Thorough knowledge of advanced principles and practices of payroll, accounting, and financial record keeping, required.
- Demonstrated experience processing payroll adjustments to update incorrect taxable wage balances, required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance preferred.
At Amotec, placing quality individuals with successful companies is the core focus of our business. Submit your resume here today or call Adayna Shelko ext. 5212 or TEXT .
EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $29.82 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location