A global Fortune 500 company is seeking a Payroll Support Specialist. This position supports the entire organization by working with payroll to analyze time/labor submissions through timesheets. This is an organization that works with clients, people, and communities across the globe to make a difference in the service that they provide! Their expertise is in technology and services. This position is seeking a true analyst with strong communication skills. The primary responsibility of this position will be to collect time/labor documentation and assure it is valid, accurate, and in compliance before it goes to payroll.
Why Take this Payroll Support Specialist Role?
- Work remote (only available to San Antonio locals)
- Use your analysis and communication skills to help propel a global organization
- Join a position that is trainable and has room for growth within payroll
- Be an integral part of a massive payroll operation
- Excellent full-time benefits as well 401K with match
- Join a global company that provides a stable work environment
Responsibilities of the Payroll Support Specialist:
- Manage employee setup on accounting software to enable time reporting for payroll
- Communication and outreach to employees across all career levels to request information/updates regarding their timesheets
- Working knowledge of excel to be able to run basic functions for reporting several times a week
- Ability to work overtime twice per month for support and communication with internal team for timesheets for labor processing approvals
- Confirm, review, and document that all timesheets are accurate and in adherence with all compliance standards.
- This position supports the payroll team, which processes payroll for over 10K employees
Skills Needed for Payroll Support Specialist:
- Experience with high volume workload in a payroll focused environment
- Previous timesheet approval and review of preferably over 1K+ employees
- Excellent communication skills and a great customer service attitude
- Strong attention to detail and someone who is willing and able to learn quickly
- The ideal candidate is analytical
- NEED to be able to navigate Excel - at a mini