Payroll Specialist - Remote Position Why take a Payroll Specialist position with this company?
What the Payroll Specialist will do?
- Very well-established company has been in business since 1993.
- This is a fast-paced working environment with a family culture.
- Our client provides great hands-on training to ensure you feel comfortable in your position.
- Diverse company culture and team oriented
What the company needs in a Payroll Specialist:
- Processing (Multi- State) payroll for 250-300 employees on semimonthly and monthly basis.
- Setting up deductions, and updating the system with proper paperwork
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- Collect and store employee timesheets. Pursue late timesheets. Ensure timesheets are properly approved by client and appear valid.
- Accurately enter timesheet information into system. Operate with minimal payroll and billing errors.
- 3-5 years payroll experience
- You must have a good sense of urgency and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Kronos experience is a MUST! Prism would be a plus!
- Property Management/Real Estate experience is a plus!
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills with natural attention to details