We are assisting our client, a large international technology company, with an immediate need for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their team. This will be a fully remote role and you will be responsible for processing their US and Canadian payroll. Interested candidates must have 5+ years of payroll experience and prior experience using either ADP or Ultipro. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures payroll is processed with speed and accuracy.
- Serves as liaison to team members and with third party payroll vendors to ensure payroll processing accurately reflects company specific pay policies.
- Audits team member pay records, and reconciles totals by department, location, country, etc. Interprets pay policies, (e.g., vacation, LOA, disability, workers compensation, union contracts, government regulations, withholding exemptions, etc.) and ensures appropriate amounts/deductions are calculated and applied to the various accounts correctly.
- Verifies compliance with federal and state payroll requirements, and stays current with changes in the law. Documents payroll processes and procedures.
- Ensures all processes and procedures meet government requirements. May assist with audits of internal records, workers compensation, tax filings, related documentation, and SOX testing.
- May work with outsource vendors to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payroll processing.
- Ensures time and attendance records are input and transmitted in accordance with deadlines. Coordinates new projects and conversions.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™