What this job can offer you
- Reviews and guarantees submission of payroll-related data to service providers, statutory filing requirements and payroll approvals.
- Manages existing relationships with payroll, accounting and benefits service providers.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for customers to run their monthly payroll cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring full data integrity.
- Be able to go from “scout to scale” and actually start things up
What you bring
- Experience of in-house payroll processing or equivalent.
- Knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Proficient in using software tools like SAP, Excel / Google Sheet.
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Is a productivity geek and will constantly think of ways to improve and speed up their work.
- You'll report to: Manager, Payroll Operations
- Team: Payroll
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify; Hungary, Poland, Romania
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide - here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is between $19500 USD to $65900 USD. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
Roughly 2 hours across 6 weeks
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check