Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of high quality care and support solutions. Our goal is to enable the highest level of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients. Help at Home is committed to delivering a gold standard in care through our attentive and well-trained staff who support our clients comfortably and safely within their homes and communities.
In partnership with the Director of Payer Strategy, this position is responsible for the review of contract terms and conditions, payment structures and reimbursement levels before executing contracts with all company payers including but not limited to Managed Care Organizations, Medicaid Waiver Agencies, Area Agencies on Aging, Counties, etc. This position provides recommendations to key internal stakeholders on cost-effective ways to comply with all contractual obligations as well as monitors performance to ensure a successful contract renewal process. The role requires exceptional inter-personal skills to support value creation and growth acceleration initiatives.
As a key member of the team:
- You are flexible and can embrace change
- You value progress over perfection
- You care about your work, the team you're on, and the people we are helping
- You make it a priority to get to know the people around you - build relationships with your colleagues and business partners
- You say what needs to be said, while considering how it'll affect culture and output
- Hold others to a high standard
- Analyses contract terms and conditions for a successful contract execution process.
- Collaborates in the development of payment structures and reimbursement methodologies to maximize revenue generation and profitability.
- Ensures contract terms adhere to the legal guidelines and regulations for all company service segments.
- Stays up to date with the latest developments and changes in regulation that may impact the performance of all company contracts.
- Coordinates with the key internal stakeholders to provide education on contract terms, service scope, quality measurements and reporting requirements.
- Works with legal counsel on technical issues impacting contract execution.
- Ensures all business intelligence data is properly documented and maintained to facilitate reporting as well as impact measurement.
- Prepares pro-forma analysis to determine incremental revenue, cost of goods sold and gross margin estimates before the execution of strategic contacts.
- Develops relationships within the company and within the industry to properly market the necessary organizational capabilities and differentiate the company from the competitor group.
- Maintains knowledge of all company service offerings, mission moments as well as industry trends and insights.
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of data sets and analytics. The ability to gather and share data while telling the story on how it relates to the business needs.
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint in particular) skills required and experience using project management software such as Microsoft Project/SmartSheet is a plus.
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with a minimal amount of oversight.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work well within a diverse team and across departments.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum, Bachelor's degree in business, finance, healthcare administration, or a related field.
- 1-3 years or more of relevant experience in an analyst or consulting position
- Knowledge of the healthcare system, exposure to Value-based Care models, or contracting within the home care, home health and community living supports sectors is a plus.
- Personal attributes include enthusiasm, personal drive, attention to detail, teamwork, leadership, and strong work ethics.