US Based Client. Must be Proficient in English Written and Verbal Skills.
Only Resume Written in English will be Accepted.
Why You’ll Love Working with Us:
Oral health has been linked to numerous health challenges, being a dental solutions
company, we understand we can get more out of life by strengthening the relationships
between dentistry and patients.We strive to deliver our vision and our mission by following our values:
Be Growth Oriented - Go Above & Beyond - Culture Champion - Pay Fanatical Attention
A successful Patient Service Representative team member Pays Fanatical Attention to the
details and Goes Above and Beyond towards the dedication of our clients, patients and team..
Culture Champions are professional, kind and motivated to make a difference for others.
Being Growth Oriented in a remote position means being dedicated, setting goals and
accurately completing tasks daily.
The Role Responsibilities:
● Be a dedicated PSR for a specific office provide support to the office team members
● Communicate with patients and set appointments
● Have empathy while answering patient questions and concerns
● Offer the importance of scheduling and attending their appointment
● Scheduling, rescheduling, and canceling appointments
● Learn and navigating multiple software systems
● Ability to manage difficult situations and establish solutions
● Offer a positive mindset with team members, patients and customers
● Keep an open dialogue with direct report through training to ensure success
● Be dependable, on time and dedicated to patient and team member needs
● Open to growth opportunities that fall in line with supporting the client
● Energy and Empathy
● Accuracy and Organization
● Typing skills of 55+ WPM
● Dental office experience is a plus not required
● Ability to Work Well with Others
● High Level of Integrity
● Proactive with Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
● Ability to Secure Confidential Information and comply with HIPAA
● Meet Hardware Requirements
● Ability to work through power outages and internet outages-need to have a back up plan
in case of outages. ie-Generator, Battery packs, dual internet etc