Want to work for a growing, dynamic company that plays a major role in helping pharmaceutical companies get their treatments to patients faster?
With a presence in more than 70 countries, Innovative Trials is looking for a *Patient Recruitment Manager* to help us deliver a top quality service to our clients and make sure patients are fully informed and engaged.
Established in 2010, Innovative Trials is the 2020 winner of the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise. We're a market leader in Patient Recruitment and Retention solutions to the pharma industry including Site Optimisation, Referral Networking, Chart Review, Community Outreach and Digital Campaigns.
The role of a *Patient Recruitment Manager* is to manage daily activities relating to Patient Recruitment & Retention programmes within Site Ops at Innovative Trials.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
To effectively manage Patient Recruitment & Retention programmes for defined projects, including:
* High quality execution of site optimisation service delivery, as contracted
* Utilising patient recruitment strategy and project management to support enrolment planning and patient recruitment for clinical research sites globally
* Lead projects teams to drive results
* Management of Site Optimisation Specialists contractors delivering Site Optimisation Services
* Internal team management
* Utilise patient recruitment and retention strategy planning, alongside standard operating procedures, to develop an initial and ongoing strategy for delivering site optimisation support
* Lead internal team to ensure delivery of projects on time, in full, within budget
* Lead communications across business units to ensure seamless service delivery, to include materials
In return for your expertise, we will offer you a competitive salary based on your experience.
Other benefits include (but not limited to):
* Private healthcare
* Annual Bonus scheme
* Fully funded social activities
* Employee Assistance Programme; offering free confidential counselling, financial and legal advice
* Flexible working patterns.
Please note that while this is a remote based position, we anticipate one visit per month in the office (Letchworth, Herts).
*Our mission statement *
To enable all patients to have faster access to life-improving treatments by accelerating clinical development and engaging with communities.