Patient Billing Support Specialist
Job Category: Billing
Requisition Number: PATIE004138
Who We Are Looking For
As a WebPT Patient Billing Support Specialist, you will be a part of our patient billing customer service team, delivering exceptional customer service to our members’ patients. You will be responsible to perform both inbound and outbound self pay collections efforts to resolve a patient balance.
What You’ll Be Doing As A Part of Our Team
- Manage high volume inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner while providing exceptional customer service.
- Follow call center scripts and member requirements when handling patient calls.
- Identify patient needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions.
- Complete assigned work as directed in a timely manner.
- Meet personal and team production and performance targets.
- Work closely with management team in reporting any patient complaints and provide thoughtful feedback on areas needing improvement.
- Interact with others in a positive, respectful and considerate manner.
- Maintain a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Other duties as assigned
- Reliable and punctual in reporting for work and taking designated breaks.
What You Should Have to Qualify
- Demonstrate core customer service competencies, such as active listening, empathy and other de-escalation tactics.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced call center environment.
- Adapt to an ever changing environment.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable.
- 1 year of customer service call center experience.
Ideally, You Would Also Have These
- 1 year of experience in hospital or physician billing.
- Prior experience in a fast paced call center environment.
- Knowledge of the Fair Credit Report Act (FCRA) and Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA).
Culture is at our Core
- Service: Create Raving Fans
- Accountability: F Up; Own Up
- Attitude: Possess True Grit
- Personality: Be Minty
- Work Ethic: Be Rock Solid
- Community Outreach: Give Back
- Health and Wellness: Live Better
- Resource Efficiency: Do Ms With Menos
Here, we work hardbut we have lots of fun doing it. We believe in equal opportunity for all, autonomy, trailblazing, and always doing right by our Members. Most importantly, though, we believe in empowering rehab therapy professionals to achieve greatness in practice. So, if you’re a can-do kinda person who loves to help Members win and enjoys working from just about anywherethen you’ll fit right in. We’ve got big plans, but we can’t achieve them without you. Join us, and let’s achieve greatness.
- Ample Time Off for fun and rest
- Work from nearly anywhere in the US
- WFH supply budget
- Time Off to make an impact through volunteering
- Multiple Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, HSA, any many other benefits
- Authenticity and Acceptance
1 year: Customer service call center experience