We’re looking to hire a highly motivated Agency Partnerships Manager to grow relationships with agency and technology partners. As our first partnership hire you will work closely with the VP of Growth and Operations on all partnership initiatives including defining and executing our partnership program. You’ll be responsible for helping to develop our initial partnership strategy, reach out to potential partners, form agreements, onboard, and manage the success of those relationships.
This is an opportunity to join an energetic, quickly growing team with the ability to make a significant impact from day one.
A modern alternative to WordPress, Butter is bettering the way teams build websites and apps.
We’re a SaaS startup that delivers value to Developers and Marketers through a headless, API-based CMS (Content Management System) and blogging platform. Butter is a developer-friendly CMS that enables developers to build modern apps while also providing their marketing teams with the tools needed to make website content updates. Our customer base of Software Developers and Marketers come from a widely varied set of industries.
Our remote company culture thrives on the core values of Honesty, Respect, and Dependability that define the way we work as a team.
If owning our partner program and working at a fast-growing startup excites you, then check out this position!
- Entrepreneurial mindset required
- Form a deep understanding of our product and identify what makes a good agency partner
- Collaborate with CEO and Sales to design partner processes and programs; including finding, signing, onboarding, and supporting partners
- Qualify new agency partnership opportunities
- Create outbound strategies and marketing materials to attract new partners
- Train and educate partners on the platform
- Articulate and define compelling joint value propositions
- Demonstrate the desire and ability to negotiate and win deals
- Develop co-marketing opportunities to drive thought leadership
- Hands-on experience growing and scaling a customer-loved SaaS product
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- HSA and DCFSA
- Retirement Plan with Company match (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Tech perks
- 5+ years experience in business development, sales, or partnerships with demonstrated experience building successful partnership relationships in a digital agency, technology consulting, or SaaS environment
- Must be legally able to work in the US, EST/CST timezone preferred
- Entrepreneurial at heart and thrives in environments where some ambiguity may exist
- Strong research and analysis skills; you have the ability to identify strategic partners and craft customized approaches to attract new partners
- Honed negotiation and sales skills, with the ability to deliver strong results to target in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Clear communicator with an ability to inspire internal and external stakeholders, create compelling presentations, and showcase ButterCMS
- Experience educating organizations on how to use your technology and demonstrating the value of your technology
- Passionate about technology and business strategy with a knack for solving problems and building/delivering solutions, and you’re OK with failure
- Familiarity with Martech and enterprise B2B clients
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business or similar field preferred.
- Experience within an agency or SaaS platform, driving adoption of product solutions with partners and clients.
- Comfortable with 100% remote work
- Willing to travel 10-25% of the time