Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
The Cybereason Global SOC provides global 24/7 active monitoring and proactive threat hunting services that provide fast identification, response, and analysis of alerts so every customer’s network is guaranteed to be safe and secure from today’s and tomorrow’s threats.
As a Security Services Assurance team member, you will deliver an end-to-end view of security service performance and customer experience, overseeing the delivery and quality of our services, while managing the prospect and customer lifecycle from a service delivery perspective.
What you will do:
- Oversee the partnership and white-labeling of Cybereason managed services by partners.
- Oversee any changes in SKUs, pricing, or packaging.
- Act as the primary interface between Cybereason Product, Cybereason Services, and the partner.
- Escalate Product issues impacting the partner to relevant teams in Cybereason.
- Coordinate with partners on product changes, upgrades, and maintenance schedules.
- Audit the quality of the service as delivered by the partner to customers.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical field.
- 6+ years of customer-facing relevant work experience, preferably related to security service delivery and/or customer service
- Product management experience preferred
- Experience in creating and presenting technical material to decision makers and c-suite level audiences
- Experience in escalation handling and resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, able to work as an individual and as part of a team on a variety of concurrent projects
- Minimum of business level in both English and Japanese required.