We are seeking a talented Global Alliance/Partner Manager to join our amazing D&I company which is part of Learning Technologies Group (LTG). Having evolved from two great companies, this role has been created to develop and strengthen our partnerships not only within the LTG Group companies but also externally by building and maintaining relationships with external partners. You will develop new, deep, wide, and sustainable relationships with current business partners and work closely within the LTG sales teams to find, manage, and close opportunities and ultimately grow the Affirmity/PDT business.
This is a dynamic role within our Sales Team handling moderately complex to complex sales that will be challenging, demanding, and multifaceted. To be successful, this role demands time management skills, clear and effective communication, and focus on details. Expanding partnerships internally and externally is a big part of our strategic growth plan and will need an individual with proven experience in sales, networking, and relationship building.
As a Global Alliance/Partner Manager you will work in close collaboration with the International LTG Group Companies and external partners to expand and enhance lucrative partnership through professional relationships, ongoing training and education and other activities to support lead generation and sales opportunities.
With over 45 years of experience in workforce compliance, diversity, and inclusion our solutions expand from data driven metrics, hybrid learning platforms and consultancy. Our organization is a leader in the industry that many fortune 100 organizations partner with. Our software, learning solutions, and team of experts guide HR, Learning & Development, D&I and compliance teams to easily analyze diversity across the organization, identify gaps and insights into causes, develop training plans, formulate inclusion strategies, establish and execute toward goals, and continually track D&I.
Key Working Relationships: The key working relationships are as follows:
* Affirmity/PDT Sales Teams
* Sales within other LTG companies
* Product Management
* Current clients across the LTG Group Companies
* Services Teams
* Central Services Bid Team
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Build a partner business plan with quantified goals and milestones to achieve partner sourced revenue metrics to meet sales requirements.
* Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
* Establish productive, professional relationships with key sales personnel that will enable you to promote (and help them promote) our current product range for their specific clients
* Lead solution development efforts that best address client needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
* Manage potential partner conflicts by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to established rules of engagement
* Coordinates the involvement of all resources to meet sales, profitability and performance as well as strategic objectives
* Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis ensuring all parties are aware of anything that needs changing
* Ability to maintain high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
Skills and Experience:
* 3-5 years experience in partner/channel sales, relationship sales and account management or equivalent customer facing role
* Knowledge of Human Capital Management software/solutions, SaaS Software, and dynamic training programs
* Experience with Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, and/or Apollo
* Understanding of workforce compliance, diversity and inclusion
* Excellent written, analytical and business development skills and ability to execute daily tactical activity to support achievement of sales targets
* Strong administrative skills including account planning
* Experience meeting/exceeding sales quota in designated partner accounts or equivalent
* Ability to think strategically and manage multiple partner projects
* Experience in international sales
Why choose Affirmity/PDT?
A clear market leader in the Workforce Compliance and D&I space specialising in both metrics as well as the training and consultancy to change those metrics. Affirmity/PDT are under the umbrella of LTG, a UK AIM listed organisation which has been in the training market for over 20 years. Our revenue has grown significantly each year and our passion is to exceed this as well as ensuring our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
EOE, including disability/vets