Partner Program Management - Remote US
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects - ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively.What you'll achieve
Join us as a Partner Program Management in Remote US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
We are seeking a talented partner program management lead with entrepreneurship spirit to support the strategic Enterprise Edge initiative. If you are passionate about how edge is revolutionizing the future infrastructure and enable the next wave of ultra-low latency Internet applications, this is the role for you. Join a growing team and make a difference.What you'll achieveAs a partner program manager, you will be responsible for working cross functionally to define Edge partner ecosystem strategy, identify business objectives and facilitate the partner journey.You will:
Take the first step towards your dream career
- Manage partner lifecycle including onboarding partners, create a detailed project plan to monitor and track your progress using appropriate tools and techniques
- Develop and define partner engagement models and success KPIs
- Document and operationalize partner management best practices
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the execution ability
- Provide regular partner status demonstrating execution to scheduled activities, assessing risks, and predicting potential areas needing attention; practice active risk and issue management.
- Work with Product Management to assess New Partnership Opportunities, including technology and GTM partners, to achieve strategic objectives
- Facilitate project initiatives from start to finish - clearly outlining pertinent information to all parties (internal and external)
- Support QBR partner reviews
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:Essential Requirements
- 5+ years of strong program and project management skills
- Experiences managing or working with partners in the IT industry
- Experience with product launch
- Detailed oriented
- Strong business acumen and influencing skill
- Good problem solving skills
- High energy, proactive, collaborative and excellent communication skills
Here's our story; now tell us yours
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to drive change and quickly adapt to new environment
- Collaborative team work
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.