Remote - 3 months "Work From Anywhere" / Fun, Digital Ad
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Rick Cristiano
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $25 - $35 per hourA bit about us:
We are a fun, digital ad agency who gives our people the freedom and flexibility to work remote and even have a 3 month "Work From Anywhere" perk. With creative rigor and genuine collaboration, we help uncover the truths that can inspire direction, change and transformation for our clients. We do this through our expertise in brand strategy, innovation and consumer insight which we deploy across our three business verticals of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Health and Lifestyle.
Our approach is strategic, thoughtful, and in service of a bigger long-term ambition. We are motivated by having our creative-thinking skills consistently stretched, seeing our ideas succeed in the marketplace and working to lead the world's most famous brands towards growth.
Collaborative, friendly and team-oriented, we place an enormous amount of emphasis on our team's growth and development by providing strong career mentoring to ensure personal success and job satisfaction.Why join us?
In addition to an amazing company culture we offer a number of perks and benefits to attract top talent including remote options (1 day in the office/week) 3 month work from anywhere in the USA, strong salaries, healthcare options, PTO and the opportunity to work alongside bright and fun individuals.Job Details
We are seeking a Corporate Accountant. Using your strong time management and analytical skills, attention to detail and solid communication abilities, you'll provide and support our teams and the overall business by preparing and delivering financial reports, payroll, internal audits, project financials and general accounting duties.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the client invoicing process in accordance with client MSA, SOW and PO
- Maintain relationships with client accounting teams to ensure accurate and timely processing of AR invoices and issue resolution.
- Works closely with operations, project management, and project teams to determine project and account status, address and resolve any issues with client billing / invoicing.
- Participate in new employee set-up in NetSuite - SuitePeople payroll.
- Provides oversight, auditing and execution of semi-monthly payroll processing through ADP-Canada and Ceridian.
- Actively participates in the month end close and ad-hoc reporting, monthly bank and Credit Card reconciliations.
- Effectively manage multiple projects at a time, maintaining deadlines and accuracy.
- Adopts a problem solving and solutions focused approach to situations requiring analysis.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-6+ years of general accounting experience, ideally in a fast-paced company
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field strongly preferred
- Mastery of Midlevel accounting software such as SAP, Great plains, MS Dynamics, Sage or NetSuite in addition to MS Excel, required
- Payroll expertise, ideally using ADP and/or Ceridian
- Previous experience with migrating to a SaaS accounting system is helpful
- Exceptional communication skills as you'll be in contact with clients incorporating your problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills so you can work on multiple projects with changing priorities
- Ability to develop highly functional relationships
- Self-Starter and team player
- Ability to work outside of regular office hours as business needs arise, travel as necessary (minimal)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.