InteractOne is an internet marketing company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. With our long-term history of growth, InteractOne is poised to expand even further. Since 1998 we have been serving mid-size businesses across the nation with effective internet marketing strategies and website designs.
We are seeking a Paid Advertising (PPC) expert to manage paid search campaigns for eCommerce clients, including keyword, product shopping, remarketing and social media ads. The successful candidate will be strong analytically and technically, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity in an ever-changing landscape. Experience with B2B, B2C, and content sites is strongly desirable since this role will be working with various types of businesses ranging from jewelry companies to software companies, and everything in between.
You will be responsible for performing proper keyword research and suggestions, building new campaigns, creating ad copy, managing ongoing campaigns, and A/B test ads. Candidate must have extensive experience in managing and spearheading multiple digital marketing client accounts. Please note, this is not an entry or intermediate level role. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in all functions of digital marketing (organic and paid) and be an expert in Paid. Must be able to work with data & tasks that are both specifically quantitative and others qualitative.
- Web analytics experience (extensive Google Analytics experience a must!). Collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns. Ability to ask interesting questions of data and able to make data tell a compelling story. Understanding paid search bid optimization tools.
- Understand and implement ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization. Perform negative keyword research and continually optimize ads.
- Shopping Campaign optimization including feed optimization, bidding, and structure. Must have working knowledge of data feeds.
- Holiday campaign planning and optimization.
- Must be able to define/analyze relevant case studies, channel suggestions, competitor insights, prior potential client efforts and other value points
- Take charge/resourceful leader required. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of website development a plus
- Serve as the subject-matter-expert and own the Paid channel from business development through strategy and implementation. This mandates superior knowledge in Paid, social media, and other digital marketing channels.
- Ability to research new services as technology and requests change
- Creative thinker and paid search problem solving with ability to strategize for many accounts. Must be able to work through strategies for varied client base (company size, budget, client resources, varying objectives, timelines, and more)
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with tight deadlines, especially during key seasonal periods.
- Track client budgets and ROI
- Advanced proficiency with spreadsheets, and Google Data Studio to build dashboards and presentation materials for executive level audiences.
- Extensive experience with Office and/or Google suite of products. Excellent communication skills - specifically with clients, prospects, partners, team members, and management. Strong presentation skills. Host "discovery calls" with potential marketing accounts and lead discussions regarding your diagnosis of the prospect's existing efforts and campaigns. Host calls with clients to discuss strategies, tactics, and results.
- Must be a positive and upbeat person and confident speaking with prospective and current clients about our services.
- Work remotely (preference to those located east of the Mississippi River)
- Medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Year 1 - 15 days PTO & 11 paid holidays
- Simple IRA (with matching contribution)
POSITION IS US-BASED
Candidate must be in US to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.