Construction Project Manager, Remote Owners Rep Position (must Live in the Northeast) With a High Growth Private Equity & Venture Capital Firm, 100% Paid Benefits, Guaranteed Bonuses!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ben Kimbrel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $135,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a private equity and venture capital firm with a focus on the franchising space. We work with our portfolio companies to grow and scale the business from franchise development development, real estate, design & construction, and franchise operations. We are looking for a Construction Manager to oversee all phases of development and construction of new franchise locations. This person will be instrumental in the successful completion and turnover of quality built sites (both new builds and remodels) for our portfolio companies.
This is a great opportunity for a construction Project Manager with 3+ years of experience at an owners rep or looking to transition to the Owners Representative side of construction!Why join us?
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Remote flexibility
- 401k match
- HSA and FSA plans
- Annual performance based bonuses
- Paid time off and holidays
- Parental leave
- High growth tech start up environment
- 15% bonus potential
- Fully remote position
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- 4-Year Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management, or a related discipline
- 3+ years construction project management experience (required)
- Commercial construction experience (Required)
- Experience with multi-unit retail/restaurant roll outs preferred but not required
- Willing to travel as needed (25%)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.