This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Sales Development Representative (APAC), joining our Sales team.
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools (Knowledge of Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Chorus is a plus)
- 1-3 years experience working as an SDR in a B2B SaaS Tech company
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Able to think strategically and tactically. Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Self Starter. proactive and brings new ideas to the team
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Demonstrated success in the below areas listed in key responsibilities
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Respond, engage and qualify outbound leads and inquiries
- Sourcing new sales prospects and reaching out to them to book appointments for Account Executives
- Clearly communicating Remote's value propositions to prospects and learning about their needs to see if there’s a good fit
- Providing support to Account Executive team as needed
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- You'll report to: Manager, Outbound Sales Development
- Team: Sales
- Location: APAC
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide - here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is $18,250 - $61,550. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Exercise Stage
- (async) Offer