At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family travel. We're committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts and guest love. That's why we need individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage success and build relationships? If so, we're looking for you.
The Outbound Marketing Sales Agent is a destination expert responsible for calling potential guests who have expressed an interest in purchasing a vacation package through social media channels. This position accomplishes success by selling vacation packages via phone.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Convert inquiries generated by social media and other digital marketing initiatives to reserved vacation packages.
- Maintain minimum performance standards and adhere to internal policies and procedures.
- Attend team meetings and huddles once a week.
- Attend coaching, one on one, and/or training sessions with a team manager at a minimum of once every four weeks.
- Two years of sales experience required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to read/write/speak the English language, Spanish a plus.
- Understand written/oral instruction.
- Must be able to work a variable schedule, including evenings and weekends, based on call center needs.
- Enthusiastic and energetic.
Position is Remote Work from home, however candidates must live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area due to equipment restrictions.