Overview: HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area. The network encompasses six acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation and community services with approximately 12,300 employees, 3,700 affiliated physicians and 3,100 volunteers.
HonorHealth was formed by a merger between Scottsdale Healthcare and John C. Lincoln Health Network. HonorHealth's mission is to improve the health and well-being of those we serve.
As a community healthcare system, we have a unique responsibility to keep our facilities as safe as possible to protect our patients and team members. With this in mind, we require all new hires to have received the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine before their start date and be scheduled for their second dose. New hires who choose to receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine only need one dose to fulfill this requirement. Reasonable accommodations will be considered. Qualifications: Education
Bachelor's Degree RequiredExperience
5 years experience as an OD, Talent Management or Organizational Effective Consultant or similar role using assessments, coaching/consulting, measurement and evaluation, performance management and program design. Required
Responsibilities: Job Summary
This position creates, promotes and supports a broad portfolio of Talent Management programs and solutions. Builds and maintains strong relationships with key business partners and leaders as a foundation for diagnosing, designing, and implementing large and small scale solutions that improve employee engagement, retention, leadership development, org culture, and productivity.
- Establishes and maintains coaching relationships with leadership and staff. Applies coaching skills and techniques to all levels of the organization to drive operational excellence to support and achieve the vision, mission, values and service behaviors of the system. Develops coaching strategies, techniques and skills for leaders and staff to reach designated goals. Works with HR on employee relations issues tied to specific leader or leaders staff. Recommends areas for OD learning and development focus and suggests development resources, approaches and solutions.
- Creates and delivers a broad range of Talent Management solutions and programs that accommodate different learning styles and preferences to maximize employee performance. Utilizes adult learning concepts and facilitation skills to enhance the learning process. Develops departmental and organizational programs and processes that broaden employee abilities to create a culture that drives and reinforces the organizations vision, mission and values. Researches, recommends and implements technology based learning solutions. Determines effectiveness of learning and development programs. Measures and evaluates Return On Investment (ROI) and business impact.
- Conducts needs assessment and provides consultative support in order to create and drive tailored solutions that facilitate inter/intra departmental collaboration, communication, problem solving and change management. Serves as a resource regarding interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, and performance management tools. Utilizes interpersonal skills to communicate, build rapport, implement change management methods and tools, and develop collaborative relationships in order to facilitate departmental and organizational efforts. Communicates effectively with leadership regarding training needs and outcomes.
- Proactively builds a personal network of individuals and maintains effective partnerships within and outside of the organization. Maintains contacts with others outside of the organization to learn from their experiences and share best practices in workplace learning and performance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.