Role: Solutions Architect & Practice Lead
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 4 - 6 months contract to hire
Note: Solution Architect & Practice lead must be aware of all the modules Recruiting & Onboarding, CORE, Payroll and Learning / Talent
- HCM Solution Architect with a minimum 12+ years of expertise in US Oracle Cloud HCM technologies
- Have good understanding of Core, Recruit, Payroll, Learning, Talent and Time modules
- Should be able to lead client discussions, help them understand leading business processes so they can transform their business with Oracle Cloud
- Lead, coach and advise a project team in addition to managing their performance (depending upon the structure of a project)
- Collaborate with Technical Leads and offshore Payroll Generalists in delivering the Project.
- Proficiency in: Design business process, lead key configuration workshops, identify GAPs, identify RICEW, design functionality, test plans, and perform testing
- Conduct Design Workshops and Perform Gap/Fit Assessment.
- Identify strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
E-mail: Apply Here
- provided by Dice