- Designing, configuring, and implementing Oracle Fusion SCM solutions
- Gathering and documenting requirements from business stakeholders
- Translating business requirements into Oracle Fusion SCM configurations
- Identify, evaluate and propose SCM Solutions to customers.
- Setup and Configure SCM Solutions based on customers' requirements.
- Assist in System Integration, Programs Testing and Customize Reports.
- Handling the implementation process and related documentation
- Participating in the functional phases of software support and development
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change
Salary Range: 350K to 450K per month
- Experience: 6-7 years
- At least 3 implementations in Oracle Fusion SCM
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong knowledge of Oracle SCM modules such as Inventory, Order Management, Procurement, and Planning
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite or Oracle Cloud SCM
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Relevant certifications in Oracle SCM are a plus