This position starts remotely, will eventually be onsite in Winston-Salem NC after Covid, but not sure when or if that will happen.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT: Sr. Oracle EBS technical Developer will be responsible for collaborating proactively with functional analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable component designs and solutions. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide very responsive support to this global application
• Strong knowledge of Oracle database concepts.
• Strong knowledge of AOL, FND modules.
• Advanced technical skill with Oracle Finance Modules (e.g. AP, AR, OM) version R12 EBS
• Strong Knowledge of oracle Reports, Forms, Workflow, BI Publisher, OAF customization
• Good knowledge and understanding of EBS API's and standard Interface
• Excellent design and technical skills with Oracle PLSQL and SQL Development (including stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers)
• Proficiency in data modeling and database design
• Experience writing complex queries, using advanced PLSQL concepts and performance tuning
• Excellent understanding of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the translation of business requirements into them
• Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces etc.)
• Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
• Strong Debugging skills
• Good working knowledge in Unix/Linux shell scripting
• Knowledge in B2B and H2H integration will be an advantage
- provided by Dice