CompuGain is an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm providing project-based solutions, software solutions and professional staffing services.
We are currently hiring a Oracle DBA - Remote
for our direct client based in Cleveland, OH/ Remote and Shift timings: 3PM-11:30PM EST Day to Day Responsibilities:
This role is an individual contributor responsible for applying skills and knowledge to perform specified support functions. DBA with knowledge of Golden Gate Replication and UNIX scripting experience to be involved with Client High Availability Tier 0 systems. Primary duties will be to support and resolve Database problems; to plan, execute and manage database implementations and to ensure all security, quality and compliance requirements are met.
Tasks include monitor and tune production Oracle Database implementations. Required Skills:
* Minimum 8 years' work experience in Oracle RAC Database Administration.
* Comprehensive background with physical DBA support in a complex environments.
* Install, configure and administer Oracle RAC DBs version 19c and above, including the design, configuration and operation of n-node clusters, data recovery, and user/group/role definition
* Configuration management, performance tuning and administration of mission critical production databases
* Database skills must include: Installation/Upgrade of the database software on Linux platform, RMAN backup and recovery of the Oracle Database, performance tuning, migration, data guard replication, configuration and security administration.
* Familiarity of the Data movement utilities.
* Knowledge of Golden Gate Replication and UNIX scripting.
* Experience in SQL server/MySQL Administration is a plus.
* Good understanding of the Linux/UNIX environments.
* A bachelor s degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences or related field required
Hari Atmakur | Senior Recruiter p: e: 12901 Worldgate Drive Suite 510, Herndon, VA 20170 - provided by Dice