Consensus Cloud Solutions is hiring for Oracle Cloud Integration Lead for its newly spun off publicly traded company Consensus.
This role will be part of Cloud Services during the transition period and will report to the Senior Director of Financial Systems during this time. This person will be a highly qualified and highly motivated Cloud Integration Architect with experience in using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). The integration lead will be part of the Enterprise Applications Group and will be responsible for administering Consensus's OCI platform and building and supporting integrations between various disparate systems (i.e. Revenue / Billing, Salesforce, Banks, other) to our financial system Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion). This is a user facing role where the integration lead should be able to work with business users directly.
- Competitive Compensation: $150,000+ depending on level of experience
- Remote Work Schedule
- Great Benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Savings account, Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus, Tuition Reimbursement, Internet Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- Growth Opportunities and much more
- Development and administration of integrations using Oracle SOA CS, JCS in OCI.
- Design and implement integration components between enterprise systems.
- Design and provide hands-on development of cloud based and enterprise integrations, leveraging Composites and API frameworks.
- Work closely with internal and external partners to gather requirements and design complex business application and data integration solutions.
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs.
- Work and partner on other key initiatives including Oracle Analytics Cloud, Salesforce, Business Intelligence / Analytics Reporting solutions.
Job Experience and Requirements:
- Must have designed and implemented numerous integrations between enterprise systems - ERP, CRM, Billing etc.
- Must be able to work with business users to understand requirements and put together design specs before development.
- 7+ years hands on technical experience with building and supporting integrations using web services and APIs.
- BA / BS or Master's Degree, preferably in Information Systems.
- Good understanding of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Understanding of PaaS services administration that Includes SOA, JCS, DB.
- Knowledge of Integration frameworks offered by SaaS applications.
- At least one end to end cloud SaaS / PaaS implementation project.
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business process technical solutions across disparate systems.
- Development experience using integration/orchestration platform such as Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Informatica and/or other comparable integration platforms is essential.
- Requires hands-on experience working with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), Oracle Process Cloud Service (PCS), Oracle SOA Cloud Service (SOA CS), Oracle BPM 11g/ 12c Suite, and/or Oracle SOA Suite 11g/ 12c Suite (Service Bus, BPEL, BAM).
- Experience working with Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion) is essential.
- Extensive experience in a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to: relational databases, web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, and other API standards), API-driven design, messaging patterns, and application development best practices.
- ADF Development experience is a plus.
- Provide deep technical expertise in Integration architecture design, solutions selection and implementation, and continuous technical improvement.
- Other nice to haves: BI / Analytics, Salesforce, ERP, AWS, Cloud experience.
- Development experience including end-to-end implementation lifecycle to include requirements analysis, configuration, design, build, test and go-live stages.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; Adapt to projects quickly with a can-do attitude.