The Operations Specialist will oversee the migration of our data into customer relationship management (CRM) tool and work with our product team to drive more value to our Pinners and Creators. This role will work with cross-functional teams including product, international teams, and partnerships to support various initiatives to drive Creator value. This will be a 6 month contract, based in San Francisco.
- Work on scaling our operational rigor through a cross-functional effort to migrate all tracking tools into a unified Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tool
- Provide feedback on content/creator recommendations, content creation, and other product areas
- Support the Creator Product team with content management, including content sourcing, curation, editorial
- Provide insights on consumer trends and the creator landscape to identify opportunity areas for the creator & product teams
- Prior experience with Salesforce
- Prior experience with implementation of business process workflows and cross organizational change management with one or more common enterprise software solutions like Salesforce.
- A structured and detail-oriented thinker. You're as comfortable solving conceptual problems and creating frameworks to refine a team's thinking as you are getting into the weeds to understand how things work.
Strong communication skills. You can move seamlessly between conversing with IT
Interested in applying?
Reach Badal on or email to
- provided by Dice