Lead campaign implementation teams and develop implementation schedules including all cost, delivery factors, and supplier's capabilities. Determine project needs, make recommendations and implement campaign plan to contribute to the achievement of Direct-to-Consumer revenue and profit objectives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Determine project needs to assure successful completion of marketing goals. Assist with developing, monitoring, and executing campaign timelines. Effectively communicate to team the campaign progress, ensuring timely completion. Evaluate and report results of campaign implementation. Recommend and implement improvements to impact future campaign execution.
- Manage, provide, monitor and report cost information for all required campaign expenses including, but is not limited to, budgeted, projected and actual expenses.
- Provide guidance and training to DTC staff on the coordination, production and implementation of promotional programs and materials.
- Work with internal client groups to understand their business goals and create appropriate supply chain strategies to meet those needs and to drive value for the Division.
- Recommend and implement procedural changes and industry "best practices" to maximize operational efficiencies.
- Work closely with suppliers to fully understand their business and drive innovation. Plan ongoing supplier strategies to minimize various types of risk while maximizing value, flexibility and leverage.
- Utilizes various system tools to create applications and point of sale forms to support product rollouts and compliance updates. Keeps abreast of tools that support electronic applications and electronic sales processes ensuring that applications and point of sale forms are updated across all electronic platforms internally and externally.
- Participates or leads project teams made up of representatives from Corporate Compliance, Underwriting, Legal, Sales and other applicable internal teams in developing applications and product forms that comply with corporate direction and federal and state requirements.
- Works independently on projects that support the product development process under the direction of PDM. Projects may involve researching product initiatives or analyzing data.
- Represent DTC Marketing Operations in cross-functional meetings and work groups as appropriate.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Knowledge of: sales and marketing distribution channels, techniques and goals; direct response marketing; alternate distribution channels advertising; purchasing; postal regulations; and insurance practices and regulations, as well as experience with media technology.
- Knowledge of accounting processes and auditing.
- Proficiency in multiple personal computer systems, software applications and various customized databases.
- Self-starter with strong initiative, as well as organizational, conceptual and analytical problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills with associates at all levels in cross-functional areas as well as with supplier senior management.
- Sound prioritization abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change as a cross-functional leader.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills and ability to leverage that skill at the highest levels within Mutual of Omaha, our partner suppliers, and government agencies.
- Project management abilities.
- Experience with direct mail campaign execution.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Salary Range: 54,822 - $71,000.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, youll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here youll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the companys exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.