Operations Program Analyst II
San Mateo, CA (collab) *requires weekly onsite work.
Join SIE's Global Supply Chain team and embark on a gaming adventure like no other! As an Operations Analyst, you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless flow of physical software supply chains, with a special focus on Third-Party software, collaborating with publishing partners through pre-production & software planning. Unlock your career in gaming with SIE's Global Supply Chain Team!
What you'll be doing:
- Own and drive end-to-end delivery of multiple strategic and complex cross-regional, cross-functional initiatives with multi-level dependencies.
- Collaborate with publishing partners to review product release plans including timelines, need by dates and risks.
- Understand strategies, objectives, priorities, and goals, and translate into successful software product launches for designated accounts.
- Identify, understand, and manage upstream/downstream dependencies.
- Document processes to support new pricing programs and initiatives.
- Ensure clear communication for status reporting, issues and challenges to cross functional teams and stakeholders.
- Identify areas of improvement and support efforts to optimize productivity and efficiencies.
What we're looking for:
- At least 2 years' experience in program/project management.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams and multicultural working environments.
- Consistent track record of managing pre-production schedules, issues, risks, and communications between publishers, and the manufacturing facility.
- Proficiency and an ability to understand software technology, code approval challenges and risks.
- Understanding of software lifecycle, release processes, and iterative development practices.
- Experience in partnering with multiple cross-functional teams (i.e., Asset Management, Release Management, Global Account Teams, manufacturing facility, 3rd Party Publisher, etc.)
- Experience creating and delivering disc production summary reports and presentations as needed.
- Experience in initiating and driving process improvements.
- Expertise with collaboration tools (Google Drive, and Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.)
- Experience in a software and manufacturing environment; video gaming industry preferred!
*PlayStation offers a global hybrid office/remote working model — Flex Modes — which aims to combine the flexibility of remote working with the magic of in-person collaboration. The model is built upon the principle of working together in-person as work requires, with the freedom to work remotely otherwise.