About Our Company
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® - those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
As an Operations Pay Analyst, you will support the design, financial modeling and implementation of value-added compensation programs, policies and processes that contribute to the success of the company and support its objectives to recruit, retain, motivate and empower highly qualified employees.
* Role can work remotely from anywhere within the U.S. *
* Partner with other members of the Compensation, Human Resources, Operations, Finance and IS teams in the design, development, communication, implementation, and administration of compensation programs
* Complete modeling and reporting that support the design and administration of our Front-Line Operations Pay Compensation structures, programs and policies to ensure achievement and competitiveness externally within the market
* Consolidate, track, trend and report on operational data derived from multiple data points
* Create reports and other presentations for senior leadership and key stakeholders
* Develop and maintain documentation related to incentive pay programs in use throughout Operations.
* Work with IS, Payroll & HR Tech to ensure plans are executed properly.
* Edit or Create new Comp Grade structures as needed in Workday
* Evaluate and analyze jobs to ensure competitiveness with the market and internal equity
* Participates in compensation related projects for Operations
* Assist in the annual review of compensation incentive plans to ensure that plans are up to date, in compliance, and include all applicable positions covered by the plan. This includes further analysis to ensure plans are providing the necessary motivation and rewarding performance.
* Other compensation administration items as needed (i.e. market pricing, survey participation)
* Travel Required: No
* Specialized Knowledge: Analytics, Understanding of Operations / Supply Chain, ability to partner across the organization
* Special Skills: Advanced Excel Skills
Years of Experience
* 2-5: Compensation Experience in a high volume environment, preferably in a high volume retail or wholesale environment
* 2-5: HR/Finance or Operations Analytics
* 2-5: Internal C&S field experience a plus
* 2-5: Advanced Excel Skills Required. PowerPoint & Word preferred
Bachelor's Degree - Human Resources Management
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc.