JOB TITLE: FULL LIFECYCLE RECRUITER (both IT and non-IT)
FULLY REMOTE (work hours are Eastern Standard Time)
DURATION: 6 months
TARGET COMPENSATION: $45 per hour
- Working under the general supervision of the Director of Talent, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, the Recruiter supports the organization's business objectives by sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and closing IT positions (external and internal as needed) as well as sales, product managers, warehouse logistics and manufacturing roles.
- Acts as an advisor to hiring managers by helping them to understand the current talent market.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience using search sourcing/recruiting methods such as LinkedIn, Twitter, search strings, job boards, google sourcing, cold-calling, and database searches with the ability to hunt for candidates.
- Solid experience recruiting for other disciplines such as administrative, customer service, accounting, marketing.
- Proven success in Project recruiting including high-volume needs.
- Working knowledge of ATS such as ADP, Taleo, iCims.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong background in recruiting experience for mid to senior-level Solution Architects, Cyber Security, Infrastructure, App Dev, Project Managers, Directors, and well as sales, product managers, and logistics candidates.
- Excellent written and communication skills to external and internal contacts regarding staffing placements including candidates, sales, and direct clients.
- Ability to be consultative/strategic with candidates and hiring managers.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to mentor/train junior technical recruiters regarding processes, best practices, interviewing, and sourcing.
Our customer is a Fortune 1000 Global Solutions Provider that delivers IT services and advanced technology solutions to business, education, government, and healthcare markets.
- Founded: 1982
- Annual revenue of $3 billion
- NASDAQ listed
- 2,500+ employees
- 645+ Account Managers
- 400+ Engineering, Services, and Technical Staff
- Average Account Manager tenure: 7 years
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
- Full MS WORD Resume
- Required compensation
- Contact information
Intermedia Group, Inc.