PandaTree offers online Spanish and Chinese lessons designed to get kids to love language learning. We offer live, one-on-one lessons through our proprietary PandaTree Live! video platform, with friendly, expert tutors and a unique standards-based curriculum we've developed. Our program is designed for children ages 2-17 and we're based in California.
We are seeking an exceptional, self-motivated marketer to help us grow our company by developing engaging multi-channel content that appeals to parents. Your well-rounded skill set will include experience in creating social media posts, writing and editing blogs, and developing videos.
This is a fully remote (within the United States) contract position offering approximately 7 to 10 hours per week.Responsibilities
- Develop creative ideas for marketing campaigns, leveraging input from the team; manage the marketing calendar.
- Create and/or manage the creation of marketing content including blogs, social media posts, videos and emails.
- Quarterback and organize the work of blog writers and video editors, effectively giving direction and setting a high quality bar.
- Track effectiveness of customer acquisition and activation efforts.
- Ability to understand needs of our customer (parents) to shape our marketing efforts.
- Excellent writing and editing (Marketing writing + expert grammar and punctuation. We're an education company.)
- Multi-channel marketing develop and and post campaigns to FaceBook, IG, Twitter, our blog, YouTube, MailChimp etc.
- Visual design creating attractive visual ads via Canva or Photoshop.
- Video editing doing light video editing as needed.
Education and experience
- Undergraduate or graduate (preferred) degree. Course work that required extensive English writing.
- At least 3 years of online marketing experience.
- An understanding of foreign language learning in children.
- Prior success driving customer acquisition with a target audience of parents.
- Expertise in multiple marketing channels, especially social.
- Experienced user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email (MailChimp), Facebook (Power Editor), Twitter, Instagram, SurveyMonkey, graphic design tools (such as Adobe PS, Canva), video editing tools.
- Passionate about children's education and foreign language learning.
- Proficient in a second language and culture (Spanish, Mandarin Chinese preferred.)
- Self-starter and initiative-taker with creative ideas.
- Extremely empathetic and customer focused.
- Able to thrive in a small, fast-moving start-up environment.
- Fun, positive, open-minded attitude.
- Highest level of personal integrity and trustworthiness.
- Excellent references.
- $20-$25 dollars per hour depending on experience
- Work hours flexible
- An opportunity to join a small, fun, mission-driven company with experienced senior leaders.
Hours and location
- Part-time contractor, approximately 7-10 hours per week.
- Remote (within the US.)