The Onboarding team is responsible for providing a confidence-inspiring experience to our customers, as we are the first team the customers will experience in their journey with Apollo. We aim to design an easy and seamless implementation process for an often complex sales engagement tool. Our goal is to instill confidence in our customers, creating approachability and transparency, and laying the foundation for a delightful customer experience. To successfully on-board a customer, you must be able to seamlessly coordinate project implementation activities with both external and internal stakeholders representing business and technical aspects, provide technical directions, troubleshoot technical issues which might arise and facilitate internal and external escalations where necessary. You will also lead weekly 1:Many user training sessions for our wider customer base. You will need to be able to present effectively, communicate clearly, and tie back the product experience to our customer’s use cases.
Your mission is to provide a world-class onboarding experience for our newly closed customers. You will ensure ownership of integration and training and partner with the CSMs to co-create goals with the customer. Your job will be highly cross-functional and you will not only work closely with our customers to ensure their business needs are met, but also interface with our sales, support, product and engineering teams very closely to make sure we place our customers’ goals above everything else.
1. Teach Apollo’s full product suite to our customers, helping them to successfully implement and utilize those tools to address their goals and objectives
2. Understand our integrations with 3rd party tooling such as HubSpot and SFDC and guide technical stakeholders in their integration of those tools to Apollo
3. Prep for, conduct, and follow up on weekly training sessions with onboarding customers
4. Manage 30-40 onboarding customers at a time
5. Provide detailed call notes post-training session in our CS tooling, Vitally
6. Graduate customers in a timely, value-driven manner and garner positive CSAT reviews
7. Create training materials for customers including written and video documentation.
8. Provide weekly 60 minute User Training & Feature Walkthroughs to a wide segment of our customer base
9. Optimize the customer experience by providing customer coaching and training online and through recorded sessions
10. Work to achieve our quarterly OKRs and targets for initial customer adoption
11. Work to maintain a <6hr SLA to customer inquiries
• Onboarding experience: managing complex integration processes with 3rd party tooling, such as SFDC, Marketo, Hubspot, Zapier a plus
• Ability to communicate, present to, and influence key stakeholders of the customer’s organization
• Strong project management skills with experience using project management software such as Basecamp, Trello, Asana, et al.
• Strong problem-solving skills and verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
• Proven skill with juggling multiple projects at a time while maintaining strong attention to detail
• Gratitude, a sense of purpose, and a kind and generous demeanor
• Sense of urgency and commitment to timely customer responses
Read our advice on how to answer the most common interview questions.