Our client is a medical staffing company in the eastern part of the US that is seeking a highly organized and motivated On-Call Operator. The primary responsibility of the On-Call Operator will be to ensure effective communication between external employees and clients for shift confirmation or cancellations. They will also act as the point of contact for worker compensation issues and promptly escalate them to the appropriate parties. Additionally, the On-Call Coordinator will be expected to address and resolve any other issues or situations that may arise during their shift.
- Handle Inbound Communication: Receive and respond to all incoming calls and text messages promptly and professionally. Address concerns, queries, and urgent situations from employees and clients.
- Shift Coordination: Coordinate and confirm shifts with both external employees and clients. Keep track of shift schedules, ensuring timely and accurate updates to all parties involved.
- Worker's Compensation: In the event of a worker's compensation claim, promptly report the incident to the direct manager and office branch manager. Maintain clear and thorough documentation throughout the process.
- Problem Resolution: Take charge of handling any issues or unexpected situations that arise during your shift. Proactively find solutions and escalate matters as needed to higher authorities.
The operator will use their own equipment (computer, cellular phone, headset. reliable internet service). Benefits
- Paid Time-off
- Paid Holiday
Salary: $800 - $1000 USD/month
- Dedicated workstation at home
- 30 MBPS minimum Internet connection
- Backup device and Internet in times of power outages
- At least 3+ years of work experience in a customer service or coordination role, preferably in a healthcare or staffing setting.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey information clearly and professionally.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of reliability and commitment to being on-call during designated shifts.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays, per the On-Call Operator schedule.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to remain composed under pressure while making critical decisions.
- Familiarity with worker compensation protocols and regulations is an advantage.