Title: Data Hygiene Specialist
Division & Department: Enterprise US/Canada
Status: On-Call Hourly (10-12 hours per week)
Reports to: Director of Sales Operations
Location: Hybrid - Greater Salt Lake City, UT Area
The Data Hygiene Specialist will partner with the Director of Sales Operations and the Sales Systems Administrator to audit, update, and maintain the Salesforce database as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Complete Salesforce Database Hygiene Projects.
- Oversee Account Data - analysis of how accounts are aligned to our sales teams.
- Audit and update account records with documentation support.
- Audit and update Salesforce with account details (industry, company size, descriptions, etc.).
- Help to create and link Salesforce dashboards.
- Business experience with MS Office.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with Excel regarding data manipulation and reporting.
- Salesforce experience.
- Proficiency in email and MS Office products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic data analysis practices.
- Great attention to detail.