The Organizational Change Management consultant will have an impact to the busines and finance users.
They are looking for someone who can predict the changes that are coming and work with the groups to deal with them.
Work with stakeholders when creating solutions.
They are looking for someone who is confident, driven and can push the teams.
They would like someone has worked in a global environment.
The candidate should have done change management in a system implementation and with IT system deployment.
They very much want someone who is certified. A certified candidate will have methodologies that are consistent with all implementations and deployments and that is something that appeals to them especially since this is a large global implementation.
- provided by Dice
* L====organizational change management and communication activities related to all aspects of system and process deployment
* Develop actionable change management plans, including stakeholder engagement, communication, and training plans for any assigned projects
* Work with Team members to integrate change management and communication activities into the overall project plan to secure effective and lasting adoption
* Coordinate with end-to-end project, cross-divisional team, sponsors, local end users/customers, and stakeholders to ensure alignment with project and understand the needs of customers and stakeholders
* Maintain and enhance Change Management deployment toolkits (repository, contract authoring/approvals, contract request)
* Ensure compliance with global business process guidelines, policies, and governance
10+ years of professional experience
* 7-10 years of change management and communications experience
* 5-7 years of IT system deployment experience
* Experience leading organization change management and developing communications
* Experience of working in international organizations across functions and cultures
* Fluent English language written & spoken
* Expertise as change management practitioner
* Excellent written communication skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* Organized, detail and results oriented, proven ability to meet milestones
* High degree of business ethics
* Ability to establish oneself as a true business partner for internal clients
* Demonstrated ability to lead, challenge and influence at senior levels
* Strategic agility, ability to balance present and future needs of the business
* Subject matter expertise in system/function processes
Nice to have:
-Experience with implementing major change initiatives within Roche and Genentech
-Experience with multiple communication channels including PowerPoint, eLearning and social media
-Experience with global and regional multinational companies
- Experience in facilitating change management for a global/ regional system deployment across dispersed stakeholder group
- Certified in Change Management methodology (PROSCI preferred)
- Procurement Experience
* University degree or similar level education
Skills and Experience: